Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mafia Wars by Zynga - Tips and a little bit of strategy

    Because I didn't play this game much time this is all I can say to help  you!
     
Skill points - you can choose to put your skill points mainly for fighting or you can concentrate on the                      work thing(or of course you can be somewhere in the middle).My strategy was to put
                      my skill points on attack ,defense and stamina but I would also use some points from
                     time to time for doing jobs (indeed not some great ones but at least I could earn some
                      money and XP without any damage )
Protect your money - Try not to have a lot of cash on you , keep them at the bank or invest it in some
                                   properties.
Increase your mafia - As I said in the introduction ,if you need crew for your mafia search on google 
                                 to find people who want to be added,or join the zynga forum , and go at the
                                Add Me section.
Energy packs  - I suggest not to use them before level 80-100
Fighting  - When you want to fight someone look at their stats and see how many fights they lost or 
                 won so you will know how good that player is.               
 

No comments:

Post a Comment